Cakes

Winter/Summer Themed Birthday Cake





The cake had a little mishap in delivery. This is after the corrections.


Meatball Theme Cake
Chocolate candies (meatballs) with Buttercream icing

School Bus Cake

Sunflower Cake
Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Icing
Scared Cat Cake
Buttercream Icing with Black Dusting Sugar

Basketweave Cake with Royal Icing Flowers


Polka Dot Cake

Chocolate Cake with Buttercream Roses

Chocolate Butterflies

Valentine's Day Cake
Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting

White Chocolate Tile Cake

Carnation Cake
Fondant with Gum Paste flowers
Monster Truck Cake
Chocolate Cake with Buttercream Icing and Donuts for tires
(this is one of my first cakes, but I still love it!)


1 comment:

  1. I gotta figure out a reason for you to make me a cake!! I saw my birthday cake and started to salivate! Dang that was good cake!!!

    ReplyDelete